Open PositionRelief Casual Work
SAHSSI is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified women who are interested in being considered for relief casual work when it becomes available. Positions include Crisis Accommodation Case Manager, and Outreach Case Manager for the Illawarra / Shoalhaven.
Successful applicants will have a CIV Community Services (or equivalent), be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of domestic violence and its effects on women and children and have a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to support individuals and /or families from diverse cultural and language backgrounds.
Applicants must have a current Working with Children Check. If you require information regarding this please contact us on (02) 4229 8523 or contact us.
To be female is a genuine requirement for these positions under Section 31 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
Required Application Documents
To apply, you need to send us the following documents:
(1) One Page Letter providing your:
- Demonstrated understanding of domestic violence
- It’s effects on women and children
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team; and
- Demonstrated ability to support individuals and/or families from diverse cultural and language backgrounds
(2) Your Resume
(3) Verification of Working with Children Check
Here’s how you can Apply
- By Post – Send your application documents to:
PO Box 1178 Wollongong DC NSW 2500
- By Email – Send your application documents to: