Dance till you drop fundraiser was organised by Sammy Mahler and Wendy Leapre.
It was a night of love, laughter and fun. Champagne on arrival, delicious canapes, girlie pampering, gorgeous makeovers, guest speakers, brilliant DJ doing live sets and not to mention a wonderful raffle with some very generous prizes!
The much needed funds raised are for women and children experiencing domestic violence.
Thank you to the following businesses that participated and / or contributed to the event:
- R & R Catering – Food
- Hayley Anne Styling –Décor and styling of the venue
- Sara Newnham – Flowers
- Helensburgh Zumba – Dance entertainment
- Stall holders and pampering – The body shop at home, Clare Bowley Reflexology, Louise Charman, Soul Signature Readings and Adore Make Up.
Businesses that donated to the raffle:
- Otford Valley Sanctuary Day Spa (day spa voucher)
- A Garden for Life (garden walk and talk)
- Helensburgh Premium Liquor (bottles of wine)