SAHSSI supports over well over 1300 women each year and at Christmas time we support over 570 clients that need help over the Christmas period.
This year has been wonderfully overwhelming with the Illawarra and Shoalhaven communities dropping off Christmas gifts and food for our clients and we are very appreciative to all who donated to us for Christmas and throughout the year.
We thank all the business, organisations and community members (anonymous donors, families and individuals) and who wanted to send a clear message that there’s a lot of love in the community for homeless women and children, especially over the Christmas period.
We are pleased to inform everyone that because of all the community donations, all of our clients received a gift or two!
We’ve already posted and shared some of our donations that are listed below, however we can’t thank you enough!
- Ryan Park for Keira – Ninth Annual Toy Drive
- Peoplecare Wollongong
- Paul Scully MP – Third Annual Book Drive
- NSW SES Wollongong City Unit
- NAB and staff at Shellharbour
- Raine & Horne Helensburgh
- Rotary Club of Fairy Meadow Inc
- UOW: University of Wollongong, Australia
- Illawarra QUOTA Inc.
- Hillsong Church Wollongong
- Helensburgh Lions Club
- Angels Hair at Kiama and customers that donated
- Kiama Bowls Women’s Bowling Club
- BaiMed Physiotherapy and other branches
- Ectarc – early childhood education, care and training
- Fernwood Fitness Woonona
- Anytime Fitness and Figtree
- Planet Childcare Centre
- Quickfit Pty Ltd
- Shoalhaven Community Preschool
- Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Shoalhaven
- St Mark’s Anglican Church Sussex Inlet
- HMAS Albatross – Fleet Air Squadron
- Little Zak’s Academy
- Definition Fitness
- Amy Menegazzo and Katie Robinson
- South Coast Equipment (SCE)
- Husky/Vincentia Book Club
To our Facebook followers, and supporters, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Safe New Year.