Student Placement - CLOSED please try again next year

Request for Student Placement

SAHSSI has no work placement vacancies at this time.

Applications will recommence next year in January 2022. 

A work placement is a period of supervised work, where you’ll have the opportunity to experience working in a specific role with an organisation.

If you are studying Certificate IV in Community Services and/or above and you would like to request student-placement with SAHSSI, please fill in the form below and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible .

In order to assist you with student placements we will request a current working with children’s check (WWCC) and date of birth.