If you find that SAHSSI is not meeting your expectations, we encourage you to let us know. We are committed to continuous improvement and learning from your experience.
SAHSSI has a structured approach to resolving and managing complaints that:
- treats all complaints with respect and recognises that the issue of the complaint is important to the complainant
- ensures the complaint is fairly assessed and responded to promptly
- maintains confidentiality of the parties involved
- is procedurally fair and follows the principles of natural justice
Our Complaint Factsheet outlines:
- how to make a complaint
- ways to lodge a complaint
- your rights under the complaint process
- how SAHSSI will deal with the complaint
Download SAHSSI's Complaint Feedback and Form here. Alternatively, you can lodge a complaint via the form below.