If you find that SAHSSI is not meeting your expectations, we encourage you to let us know. We are committed to continuous improvement and learning from your experience.
Our Complaint Procedure
SAHSSI has a structured approach to resolving and managing complaints that:
- treats all complaints with respect and recognises that the issue of the complaint is important to the complainant
- ensures the complaint is fairly assessed and responded to promptly
- maintains confidentiality of the parties involved
- is procedurally fair and follows the principles of natural justice
SAHSSI Complaint Factsheet
Our Complaint Factsheet outlines:
- how to make a complaint
- ways to lodge a complaint
- your rights under the complaint process
- how SAHSSI will deal with the complaint
Download SAHSSI's Complaint Feedback and Form here. Alternatively, you can lodge a complaint via the form below.
Online Complaint Form