DonationsHow can you help?
SAHSSI appreciates cash donations to be able to purchase new items for women who move from crisis accommodation into a home.
100% of donations go directly to clients needs.
Cash donations also support women with transport when they must relocate for their safety, medication and other specialist medical assistance.
All cash donations over the next three years will go toward providing additional accommodation for homeless and at risk women and children across the Shoalhaven Illawarra District.
The women and children appreciate your support.
Donations needed for our clients in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven
Please note that second hand items must be in very good condition. We appreciate your understanding.
- Emergency care packs: Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner etc.
- Linen: Towels, bedsheets, quilts and blankets
- Homewares: Cutlery, pots , pans, glasses, tea towels, cups etc.
- Toddlers: Toothbrush and toothpaste and hygiene products
- Food: Such as cereals, canned/ packet food with a long expiry date, sugar, tea and coffee
- Vouchers: For food and emergency items. Used only in emergency situations.
- White Goods: Such as washing machines, dryers and fridges.
- Furniture: In good condition, suitable for reuse for the clients.
If you would like to donate any of the items listed.
Call: (02) 4229-8523
Or choose the amount to donate online using PayPal
Examples of Useful Items
Here are some of the items that would be of great benefit to the women and children that seek assistance and support from SAHSSI.