DonationsHow can you help?
Donate today and help us support people in when they need us most.
SAHSSI relies on the generosity of our local community to support our work in homelessness and domestic and family violence services.
Please click the link below to make a donation to SAHSSI via PayPal
Other ways you can help!
The clients of SAHSSI in the Shoalhaven and Illawarra are also in need of your help with the items listed below.
Please note that second-hand items must be in very good working condition, however, for health and hygiene purposes we require some items to be new. We appreciate your understanding.
If you would like to donate any of the items listed, please call us on 02 4229 8523 to make arrangement to drop off.
Our high priority is white goods, furniture, vouchers, homewares and home starter kits. These items will help a client when they move into their new home.
- Homewares: New toasters, kettles, microwaves, kitchen utensils, cooking items, dinner sets, glasses, linen, towels, pillows, cups, baking tins, etc…
- Home starter packs: New items such as such as cleaning products, buckets, brooms, dustpans, bins, storage containers,
- White Goods: Good working condition washing machines, dryers, and fridges.
- Furniture: In good condition, suitable for reuse for the clients.
- Vouchers: For food and emergency items. Used only in emergency situations.
- Emergency care packs: Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner etc.
- Toddlers: Toothbrush and toothpaste and hygiene products
- Food: Such as cereals, canned/ packet food with a long expiry date, sugar, tea and coffee
Leave SAHSSI a gift in your Will
A bequest to Supported Accommodation and Homelessness Services Shoalhaven Illawarra (SAHSSI) will help vulnerable members of our community to receive support and care into the future.
SAHSSI relies on community support to continue providing vital services such as specialist homelessness services, and domestic
and family violence services.
Your bequest will make a difference.
To find out how to leave a bequest to SAHSSI, please see our bequest brochure here.
Or call or email us: 02 4229 8523 or firstname.lastname@example.org