DonationsHow can you help?
SAHSSI appreciates cash donations to be able to purchase housing to support women with affordable accommodation during their difficult situation.
Over the next three years your cash donation will go toward providing additional accommodation for homeless and at risk women and children across the Shoalhaven Illawarra District.
Other ways you can help!
The clients of SAHSSI in the Shoalhaven and Illawarra are also in need of your help with the following items:
Please note that second hand items must be in very good condition. We appreciate your understanding.
- Emergency care packs: Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner etc.
- Toddlers: Toothbrush and toothpaste and hygiene products
- Food: Such as cereals, canned/ packet food with a long expiry date, sugar, tea and coffee
- Vouchers: For food and emergency items. Used only in emergency situations.
- White Goods: Such as washing machines, dryers and fridges.
- Furniture: In good condition, suitable for reuse for the clients.
If you would like to donate any of the items listed.
Call: (02) 4229-8523 or please contact us.
Or choose the amount to donate online using PayPal