DonationsHow can you help?
SAHSSI appreciates cash donations to be able to purchase housing to support women with affordable accommodation during their difficult situation.
Over the next three years, your cash donation will go toward providing additional accommodation for homeless and at-risk women and children across the Shoalhaven Illawarra District.
Other ways you can help!
The clients of SAHSSI in the Shoalhaven and Illawarra are also in need of your help with the following items:
Please note that second-hand items must be in very good working condition, however, for health and hygiene purposes we require some items to be new.
We appreciate your understanding.
Our high priority is white goods, furniture, vouchers, homewares and home starter kits. These items will help a client when they move into their new home.
- Homewares: New toasters, kettles, microwaves, kitchen utensils, cooking items, dinner sets, glasses, linen, towels, pillows, cups, baking tins, etc…
- Home starter packs: New items such as such as cleaning products, buckets, brooms, dustpans, bins, storage containers,
- White Goods: Good working condition washing machines, dryers, and fridges.
- Furniture: In good condition, suitable for reuse for the clients.
- Vouchers: For food and emergency items. Used only in emergency situations.
- Emergency care packs: Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, shampoo, and conditioner etc.
- Toddlers: Toothbrush and toothpaste and hygiene products
- Food: Such as cereals, canned/ packet food with a long expiry date, sugar, tea and coffee
If you would like to donate any of the items listed.
Call: (02) 4229-8523 or please contact us.
Or choose the amount to donate online using PayPal