Transitional Housing

Information for Tenants (Women Only)
This guide explains to you what a transitional housing tenancy involves.

The terms and conditions of your tenancy are set out in a Residential Tenancy Agreement that is covered by the Residential Tenancies Act 2010.

If you accept an offer of transitional housing, you will be required to enter into a tenancy agreement with SAHSSI (Supported Accommodation and Homelessness Services Shoalhaven Illawarra) under a transitional housing program.

Semi-Independent Transitional Housing Bedsitters

The managed properties provide accommodation to women and children exiting the Supported Crisis Accommodation and from other Government and non-Government organisations, allowing a transition period for the women to seek permanent accommodation.

Transitional Housing Accommodation Gallery

The images below are examples of the bedsitter accommodation.

Note: Linen not included.

Are you Homeless?

If you are homeless and need assistance, call this number now:

1800 152 152


Are you Experiencing Domestic Violence?

If you are experiencing Domestic Violence and need assistance, call this number now:

1800 656 463

(Domestic Violence Hotline)

SAHSSI Service Referrals

If you require SAHSSI services, enter your details.


SAHSSI accepts donations for food, essential living items and cash. Please help if you can.