ResourcesUseful Information and Resources
Ask Izzy connects people with housing, a meal, health and wellbeing services, support and counseling and much more.
It’s free and anonymous.
On the Telstra network, you can use it even if you don’t have credit.
Visit askizzy.org.au to find the help you need, now and nearby.
- Animal Welfare League is a registered charity that cares for surrendered, neglected and abandoned animals.
- Centrelink assists people to become self-sufficient and supports those in need.
- Family & Community Services promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Housing NSW is helping build a stronger community by providing housing solutions for people in need.
- Keep Them Safe is a shared approach to child well-being.
- Legal Aid NSW helps people with their legal problems.
- RealEstate.com.au is Australia’s No.1 Property Site.
- Safe Beds for Pets is an innovative and important program, which gives people the option of leaving domestic violence situations without fearing for the safety of their pets.
Information and Resources
We have compiled an extensive list of useful information and resources to help with your needs.